Last week I needed to get the kids out of school early to get my sister to the airport on time. Calee was waiting for me in the office when I came, but they don't let Kindergarten kids out until the parent is in the office then they call them over the intercom system. In the office I heard the secretary page Gavin's class room, "Mrs. Schrieber, I need Gavin for dismissal in the office". I looked out the door and saw Gavin running as fast as he could. Now back in my elementary days we were not allowed to run in the halls of the school, so I questioned Gavin..."Gavin, why are you running in the school?" Gavin's answer,"Because the secretary said 'I need Gavin for this missile in the office'". Without questioning why he was suppose to be a missile, Gavin grabbed his books threw them in his book bag, and ran to the office like a missile. I love being a Mom where else can you get this kind of comedy?
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's our Gavin, he knows his flight terms. Missle Gavin!! Keep running!! We love you!!
AW the things little kids say. I love it. Isn't being a Mom the best job ever?
Post a Comment