I told the kids I would build them a ZipLine...Then a Launch Platform...Then...well you get the picture of what this project turned out to be!! It was pretty fun building it with them and letting them design it just how they wanted!!



















We slept out in the TreeHouse the Sunday night before school started. (School started on a Tuesday of course.)





Just as we were getting to settle down for he evening and watch a movie in the TreeHouse before going to sleep, this "End of Summer Firework Show" went off in front of our house. It was pretty need seeing fireworks coming through the tree's as we were laying in the treehouse, but we had to go get a closer look!!











We slept out in the TreeHouse the Sunday night before school started. (School started on a Tuesday of course.)





Just as we were getting to settle down for he evening and watch a movie in the TreeHouse before going to sleep, this "End of Summer Firework Show" went off in front of our house. It was pretty need seeing fireworks coming through the tree's as we were laying in the treehouse, but we had to go get a closer look!!


11 comments:
You guys are so much fun! Your kids are going to have great memories of their childhood! Wow Matt, that tree house is really amazing! And to be able to sleep in it, it has to be quite big!
How you guys know how to have fun! What a great tree house!! Those fireworks sounded like gun shots!
That tree house is awesome! I wish I could come play in it!
I'm way jealous that you have a zip line in your back yard!! You guys all have so much fun!
Wow, that looks so fun!
That is one big project. But looks like it was well worth all the work.
Oh my gosh that it totally Sweet! I am jealous. Seriously, you guys are awesome parents. And.. a sleepover, what a blast. Can I come visit and take a ride on the zip line?
ok seriously the coolest parents ever!
You're amazing! Hi kids let's just build a zipline together. How fun are you guys? What an awesome project. It looks so fun!
You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool.
I nominate you for parents of the year.
Awesome beyond awesome. xoxoxo
I can't believe you guys - I seriously want to be your kid - can you adopt me and be my mom. Your kids are so lucky to have such amazing parents. I'm in awe at the amazing construction of that platform/treehouse. What a fun family project. And Brock is amazing on that bicycle. I'm in shock! I miss you guys and I hope your doing well.
Post a Comment