Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hi

Still alive. We had some family pics done while we were in Utah for Tracee's wedding. It was a crazy trip and of coarse it rained on the day we took pics...but our photographers still did a great job! We couldn't reschedule because we were only in Utah for like 5 minutes!

Here is the link to the photography site if your interested in seeing a few more of our pics. And you can see my foxy sister and her handsome hubby too :) Oh and if you live in UT, I would highly recommend these gals...you get 2 photographers, they are fantastic with kids and they are both artists.
metreephotography.blogspot.com




5 comments:

Jill Zeisler said...

Your back!! Now put up more of what you've been doing! I would love to see some Halloween ones please!!! Have you noticed my blog? I had a hard time putting more pics on, it was too slow! But I will try again.

Andrea Geddes said...

Yeah!! Your BACK!!! Just kidding I haven't been the best myslef with bloging! LOL!!! I love your family pics!!! Your kiddos are all soo big & you look beautiful as always!!! I think of you all often and hope all is well for your family! Keep in touch!
We love you guys!!!!

Lindsay said...

LOVE it!!! That is one darling family you have..... soooo super cute :)

Ashlee & Christian said...

So adorable! You guys are such a cute family. I was beginning to wonder if you were still alive :) I am glad you posted because I was actually wondering how you guys were doing. Kate Meyer gave me a quick update on several people in the ward, so glad to hear you guys are doing well.

pammy said...

aimee what a cute family you have! It was fun seeing you at Tracee's wedding!