I haven't updated too much about Matt and his recovery from his surgery. http://toomeys.blogspot.com/2007/11/matts-surgery_02.html
So here it goes, in a nut shell...
He has been out of work for about 3 months recovering. It has been a long and painful road, but Matt has been very optimistic about his recovery. He is now ready to go back to work (he starts again this next Monday the 28th). He still has a hard time getting comfortable sleeping and is still in some pain, but he is ready to start doing his thing again. And for all those that know Matt and his drive to get things done, know that Matt just couldn't stay away from work any longer. He loves his job and has gone through so much school to get to this point, so taking a break in his career was a tough thing for him! Matt has some painful times still ahead as he continues Physical Therapy and daily life, but you know Matt will just push through the pain.
I'm proud of you Baby!!
Matt and his little buddy

3 comments:
Hi Z! Ok Brock looks just like Matt! What a cutie! I am glad to hear Matt is getting better that had to have been frustrating. Oh and Zeis, you look so freaking hot in those birthday pictures! (Please bless I look that good after 3 kids)
Matt, we are proud of you! You are a true Toomey... nothing can hold you down for long! Mom and Dad
I'm glad to hear that all is going well and that life is getting back to normal. Brock looks adorable, I can't believe its been a year already. Thanks for all your comments. I sure miss you. And tell Matt to keep up the good work.
Heidi
Post a Comment