Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentines Day!!

He came!! The Valentine Aardvark came!! The kids loved looking in their pouches on Valentines morning to see what the Valentine Aardvark left for them!!!



4 comments:

Jill Zeisler said...

It looks like valentine fun!! Brock got another light up globe thing!! Yeah for Valentine Ardvark!! You guys know how to have fun!! We sure to love you!!

Heidi Openshaw said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun for Valentine's Day. What cute pouches. Your kids are so creative. Their boxes were darling too. Thanks for your sweet comment.

Jade said...

Love the Valentine Ardvark idea, growing up we always had the Valentine Turtle come to our house :) Cute pictures, like always :) I know this is kinda jumping the gun a little but let me know when or if you are going to Utah at all this summer, that would be so fun to get together.

The Goughs said...

Happy late Valentines Day!
I hope you guys are well. I can't believe how beautiful your children are too. You have a beautiful family Am.