This post is dedicated to the onesie. I'll be the first to admit I love to dress my baby in cute, fun clothes and accessories...my drug of choice is Gymboree. Matt has had to tell me so many times that Brock is a person not a doll...then I remind him of all the hours of hard labor I went through to get Brock here, and Matt then tells me to dress the boy in whatever I want to! But there is something about the onesie between wardrobe changes that I absolutely love! Aren't babies so YUMMY in a onesie?!! You can squeeze those cute little baby thighs, and those little chubby arms are so accessible. I tell you, there is definitely something about that little clothing item you can buy at the grocery store. So here's to the onesie, we're glad you're here to stay!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Brock is so darling you just want to kiss those big cheeks! We sure love and miss our grandkids! Grammy and Gampa Toomey
Oh my! what a cutie!! What a funny fun little boy. He is so YUMMY!! It's so nice to see you enjoying your little Brock, the boy of many expressions. Can't wait to see him and all of you soon. We love you!!
I just love the onesie. I say here here to that wonderful piece of clothing that is so unbelievably universal. It helps to have a cute baby in the onesie, which you do.
Heidi
I completely agree! What a cute boy he is. We are soo excited to see you guys in June. Although Andy is quite dissapointed that his flying buddy is not comeing out:( We girls/kids will still have fun though!
Hey Aimee. Your family is so beautiful. I have been thinking a lot about you and Matt. It really looks like you are doing good.
I totally agree. I love onesies. They always look super adorable in them, and they're so soft. Aimee you crack me up. I love to check out your blog. You are such a cute, good mom.
Post a Comment