Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lucky Lady

Mother's Day this year was TOO much fun! The Kids and Matt joined forces and created quite the fun day. The day was filled with homemade/school made cards, decorated "hand" towels (Matt gave each of the kids a kitchen towel and put their hands on it, and let them decorate them how they wanted), a hand bouquet (Matt helped the kids trace their hands and then they made stems and arranged them like flowers in a vase)...and well...last but certainly not least the kids and Matt made me a wonderful...um I'm not really sure what to call it, but a wonderful corsage/brooch/large wonder of beauty...what ever it is called I love it! I sported the creation made for me at church that day...people were so "impressed" by the craftsmanship. Life just doesn't get any better...I wanna freeze the kids in this moment, and maybe Matt too!

Calee, Brock, Mom (sporting her new piece), and Gavin.

"Hand towels"

Cards made at school.

Hand bouquet.

A thing of beauty! Calee and Gavin think it looks like a rock star...use your imagination, I can see it too.


4 comments:

Jill Zeisler said...

Oh Boy!! it doesn't get better than that!! What beautiful creations for a beautiful mom!! Matt is so thoughtful to think of such great things to help them make. Happy Mother's Day Aimee, we are so very proud to be your parents!!

*** said...

How sweet of Matt and your darling kiddos! Everything looks so great. Those are absolute treasures for life!!

Tiffany said...

Ok, so I am totally jealous!! I love handmade stuff from my kids. How creative!!! Way to go Matt!!

Angie said...

That is the most pretty corsage I have ever seen! I think that you should wear it every single day.