Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Gavin's first oral report!!

Our Gavin really is growing up! On Monday (6-9-08) he had his very first report at school...For this project the kids were asked to pick something that they wanted to teach the rest of the class about. Gavin chose to teach the class about his very favorite airplane the "SR-71 Blackbird". Gavin practiced all weekend for his big presentation, this was the easiest homework he has had so far (I guess it helps he got to pick is very favorite thing to talk about).

3 comments:

Jules 2me said...

That is awesome that he is still into his airplanes. GREAT JOB GAV!!

*** said...

I can just picture his enthusiastic face reporting about his favorite planes. I imagine you didn't have to push him too hard to do this one ;). BTW, I love your porch swing, I just want to swing on it in the evening and drink an ice cold lemonade. What a fun thing to have...

Jill Zeisler said...

What a natural thing for him to talk about! Funny thing is when he talks about these airplanes and all they do, it goes over my head, His passion just doesn't seem to change does it! Wasn't airplane one of his first words? Great Job Gavin!!