Grandma arrived on Monday morning...yep she took a night flight to get to us. She came to help me bring the kids to Utah on Wednesday. My Mom and I were talking a while back and since Matt can't make it to Utah again for quite some time...I should probably come to Utah with the kids, so that they can see family. Matt agreed but he had one condition...Grandma had to come and help get the kids around the airport. Grandma was all over that...and made arrangements to come and help us fly out. It's been so nice to have her around! Matt and I got a little lunch date in yesterday...Matt took me to lunch then to Home Depot, Romantic eh?! Well we actually had a really great time. I guess Matt and I need to get out more, the mere fact that we had fun together at Home Depot is a little scary. Thanks for the help Grandma!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Grandma comes to VA
Posted by Toomey Family at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What a treat to have your Mom for a few days and I love your date to lunch and Home Depot...it really is a great store, all kinds of entertainment. Glad you got out...you deserve it! Have a blast in Utah, wish we were going to be there to see you. I'm sure it will be a great break to be home with your families!
Post a Comment