We were able to get a few more days in our swimming suits during the last few weeks of Summer. We can't believe Summer is over, we miss it already!!
Va Beach:
We took the day and heading East to the Beach. We always have such a great time there. We body surfed, boogie boarded, played in the sand, played football, and just enjoyed our time in the sun with the ocean breeze. We sure love the Va Beach area...It still feels a little like home, we spend sooo many days at the beach when we lived there for a Summer. Can't wait to go again...as always.

Saturday, September 6, 2008
Finishing off Summer...
Posted by Toomey Family at 5:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Where did the summer go? You guys had a lot of fun things to remember!!
Where the heck is that awesome pool with that tree slide? Is that Cobblestone?
Brock is really the cutest thing - I can't wait to see him and Rocky walking (aka running) down the hall together...
You guys have soooo much fun and so many things to do. It makes me a little jealous. I sure would love to play on the beach. By the way I love those pictures of your name on the sand. It's great.
I hope the kids are loving school too!
Your swimming suit looks super cute! Your one hot mama!!! :)
Post a Comment