Friday night we went to our ward's "Trunk-or-Treat"...every year we look forward to this big party. I should probably explain our costumes a little. Calee was "Tinker Bell", Gavin was "The Blue Power Ranger", Brock was "Woody", Matt was a "Chick Magnet", and Aimee was a "Chick". We got the award for the "Best Couple Costume"... Matt says when you look that silly they kinda have to give you an award. Regardless of the reasoning, I'm proud of our latest accomplishment! Calee and Gavin ran around like crazy with their friends getting as much candy as humanly possible. Brock loved this idea...he gets to wear his favorite outfit and people give him candy.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Trunk-or-Treat
Posted by Toomey Family at 5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I love the chick magnet idea! did you think of that??
Funny costumes!! So much Halloween fun!! We love you guys!! Wow Gavin, what a great grin from the coolest power ranger! And Tinkerbell never looked so pretty!! Baby woodie is as cute as he can be!! We love you guys!!
You seriously have the cuttest family!!! I love all of your costumes!
Absolutely darling! FUN FUN FUN!!! Send these pictures to Julianne on her mission, she will LOVE them! You are a darling family!
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! Such a great idea!!!! How fun, love trunk-or-treats:)
You deserved the cutest couple and the cuteset family.
You really were adorable. xoxoxoxo
Oh my Zeis....those costumes are too cute. You all look amazing. Glad to see all is well. Hope you have a wonderful Halloween.
You and Matt are soo cute. I love the costume idea!
You guys look like you had tons of fun as always. Way cute costumes!!!
Post a Comment