Friday, October 17, 2008

What Brock has been up to...

Brock is just about 21 months and is having a blast with everything! He is so hilarious!

Brock's favorite outfit:
Brock has to wear his cowboy hat and boots just about everyday...He wears them with pajamas on, he wears them with his clothes on, and if I'm not quick enough with a wardrobe change he is in a just diaper and his cowboy gear. You gotta love he has no idea how cute he is.

My friend Kari made this cute scrapbook page....Thanks Kari!!








Brock climbs out of his crib:

Wow we were not ready for this one!...But I guess that time-table is up to Brock, not us. Yesterday (Oct. 16, 2008), Brock decided he wasn't going to take a nap so out he went...I was shocked to see how quickly he just climbed right out. So we decided it was time to turn the crib into the toddler day bed. I can't believe my baby is out of a crib! As with the other kids (when we put them in a toddler bed) we spent much of the night putting him back in his bed.








8 comments:

Jill Zeisler said...

He looks so cute climbing out, but oh how tired he is because of lack of sleep! What a little cutie pie!! We love our big boy, Brock!!

Jill Zeisler said...

Hey Brock!, you need to ask Santa Clause for a real horse!! Ride um Cowboy!!

Kyle and Ashlee said...

Climbing out of the crib huh..I fear the day Chloe can do that. I love looking at your blog because you are always up to something fun. You are such an amazing mom. Hope all is well. Can't wait to see Halloween costume pics soon.

Anonymous said...

What a doll! He is so cute! Love him to pieces! Just want to snuggle with that little guy!!!

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin' cute in his cowboy boots! I hate when they learn to climb out of the crib! :) Good luck with that!

The Pattersons said...

This is so cute! We need to get together because this would make the cutest scrapbook page for your book!!!! call me so we can do it!!

Allred Family said...

Love it - and I'm a little jealous of your Disney World trip!

Suzie Soda said...

He is gonna be a lady killer with that hat and boots.
Now if can sing country western, that will be the cat's meow. He is a cutie. Love the changable bed. xoxoxo