Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas...

Christmas Morning:
Santa came!! The kids were so excited to see all the presents Santa left under/around the tree.








Calee and her Christmas presents.
Gavin and his Christmas presents.
Brock and his Christmas presents.
Enjoying their new toys:
Everyone had so much fun testing out their new loot!
Matt and his new toy. Surrounded by instruction manuals and reading additional info online.
Brock was trying to eat his lunch...when he was interrupted by Gavin's new helicopter.
Brock has to play with his trains EVERY day! He of coarse got a few additions to his train set.



Outside enjoying our new ride on toys:
The kids got pretty lucky with the weather on Christmas...they were able to go and enjoy some time on their new bikes and skateboard/scooter.



Here I am making a cameo appearance...Matt upgraded my camera for me for Christmas and I pretty much wanted to be behind the camera playing all day.

8 comments:

Jill Zeisler said...

Oh boy looks like the Toomey kids were good this year!! How fun, all the bikes and scooter, camera and helicopter!! I will love to see them when I come on Wednesday, Hopefully the weather is going to be good! Fun Fun!!

Heidi Openshaw said...

What an amazing Christmas! How fun! Your kids are soo cute!

Suzie Soda said...

Sounds like December was really fun for all of you.

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had a great christmas! That helicopter looks so cool!

Zack and Julie Martin said...

Your kids are all so cute! I am glad you had a great christmas!

Lindsay said...

What a fun Christmas!!! Looks like Santa found the Toomey house :)

Allred Family said...

Do you ever forget getting a bike for Christmas? I love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy... Santa was busy at your house! Brings back many wonderful memories! We love you guys!!!!