Tomorrow I get my tonsils out (darn things should have been taken out when I was a kid!), so Grandma came to help while I am drugged up! The kids are so excited to have her here. Here are some pics of the kids and Grandma playing a game together...I know the kids will be well taken care of and probably wont notice I'm in bed all the time. Thanks Grandma/Mom/personal assistant/taxi driver/teacher/cook/saint!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Thanks Grandma!!
Posted by Toomey Family at 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Good Luck Aimee...
You're in our prayers Aimee! We love you!
I'm so anxious to hear how it all goes! Good luck to you:) Or at this point I guess I should say I hope it went well. I'm so glad your Mom was able to come help you!!!!
Good luck with the tonsils! I hope your recovery goes well. How nice that your mom was able to come out and help--be sure to take advantage of it and rest while you can!
Looks like you guys have been busy...birthdays, Christmas, Tonsils.....wowsers. Thank goodness for moms....they always save the day.
Enjoy your rest, and recover quickly!!
Hey Aimee,
How ya holdin up? Your mom said today at church that you're still in a lot of pain - I guess the bright side of the experience could be that you're probably losing weight:) (not that you need to)and you're getting a break from the kids - right? Well I wish you a quick recovery. Your mom must be amazing.
Hope you are feeling better. Glad your mom could come help you. Hope you are up and about soon.
xoxoxox
hope everything went well for you!
Post a Comment