At school Calee's class has been studying Greek mythology. Calee has really enjoyed this section of her school work. The class has just finished reading a book (The Lighting Thief) based on Greek mythology, they dressed up and had a party to celebrate. Calee put this outfit together all by herself, she is so into detail...she made the headband, flower bouquet, found a little bird to safety pin on her shoulder, white sheet, and she even made gold coins and found a little bag to put them in and tied them onto her belt! I wish I had a tiny bit of her creativity, looks like it skipped my generation and she got it! And yes it is really dark when they go to school.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Aphrodite aka Calee
Posted by Toomey Family at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh my goodness, how beautiful is she? So Pretty!! Great job Calee!! It's so great to see how fast you think about putting things together! You are blessed with a smart mind and so much creativity! You and everyone around you,have and will enjoy your talents with you, always!
She does have creativity, that is so awesome. She is amazing! You can just rely on her from now on when you need something creative done.
wow! she did a great job on creating her costume! she is so cute!
Calee is such a beauty queen....she looks just like her momma. Loved the snow pics. Nothing beats no school due to snow. I love it!!!
You guys have such a beautiful family, I can't get over how adorable your kids are! Too bad you can't make it to the reunion (I'm not sure if we'll be there either) but I'm glad to see you're all doing so well. Thank goodness for blogs! :)
What an adorable little girl - you have quite a diva on your hands!
Your family is so dang cute! Every time I see Calee, I just can't believe how fast time goes by. She is a beauty. She definitely gets her looks from you!
Post a Comment