Sunday, March 22, 2009

For Sale...

Things really just took off these past two weeks. One day we were thinking about upgrading to a bigger house, a few days later we put a contract on a new home. It's a bittersweet thing for us...on one hand we are so excited to get into a bigger home, on the other hand we LOVE our home we have now. We have put SO much into our home, it's going to be hard to sign it over to someone else, but seeing as though we don't want 2 mortgages I guess we don't have a choice. We have a few people looking at the house, so we will see what happens. If you know of anyone who is looking for a home in Richmond, send them our way.

13 comments:

Jill Zeisler said...

I just love that cute little house! I'm sure you'll miss it for a while, but on to bigger and better I guess.

Ashlee & Christian said...

yeah that is bitter sweet, but once you move and you have more room you will quickly forget but still have fond memories. I am excited for you guys to upgrade. I hope you can sell your house quickly.

Heidi said...

What a cute little house you have- I hope it sells quickly!!

Carlie said...

Whatever!!! That's amazing - I can't believe you guys want to move. Your house is so so so cute - If I was buying I would totally buy your house - I love it. Good Luck.

Zack and Julie Martin said...

What a cute house! I would be sad to be leaving it too! I love the front porch! Are you guys moving back here?

Hales Family said...

Your house is beautiful, you should have no problem selling it. Congrats on the new house! That's so exciting!

Andrea S. said...

If we were moving to Virginia instead of California I'd totally make Aaron buy your house. It's so cute. What area are you moving to?

Glovers said...

CONGRATS! IF I CAN TALK MY HUSBAND INTO MOVING ACROSS THE COUNTRY I WILL BUY YOUR HOUSE. IT IS GORGEOUS.

Anonymous said...

your house is so cute! I'm sure it will be hard to leave it behind, but you'll love the new place too!

Allred Family said...

So - what of this new house? Are you staying in your same area - ward, etc? You do have a beautiful little home. It looks like it should be in a little forest glen or something:) Congratulations on "upgrading"!

*** said...

It is such a gorgeous house! Just what I picture in my mind for Richmond. How exciting to have a fun new place to grow in. Congrats!

Heidi Openshaw said...

Congrats on a new home! How exciting. I am not looking towrad the day when we sell our home, though we do currently live in the ghetto. It's hard to leave all those memories.

Emily said...

fingers crossed for the appraisal....