Gavin and Calee finished their Winter Basketball season March 1st, 2008. We had quite the busy fun day.
10:30-11:30~Gavin's last Basketball game of the season at the YMCA.
11:45-12:45~Gavin's trophy "ceremony" and team lunch at Franks Pizzeria.
1:00-2:00~Calee's last game of the season at Pinchbeck Elementary.
2:10-I don't remember when we left~Calee's trophy "ceremony" and ice cream with team at Friendly's.
Brock was in full meltdown mode and needed a nap...to be honest I think we all needed a nap!
10:30-11:30~Gavin's last Basketball game of the season at the YMCA.
11:45-12:45~Gavin's trophy "ceremony" and team lunch at Franks Pizzeria.
1:00-2:00~Calee's last game of the season at Pinchbeck Elementary.
2:10-I don't remember when we left~Calee's trophy "ceremony" and ice cream with team at Friendly's.
Brock was in full meltdown mode and needed a nap...to be honest I think we all needed a nap!

2 comments:
Congrats on a great basketball season kids!! Sure looks like you had fun! you are our little super stars!!
Looks like such a busy, very fun day. I love the kids excited faces holding their trophies. I'm sure it is so fun to watch them play on a team.
Post a Comment