Calee had an Egypt project she needed to do for school, she decided to build a pyramid, easy enough right?....WRONG!! Turns out sugar cubes melt a lot faster than you would think once they are wet (our liquid that made them melt was plain old Elmer's glue). Calee was being so careful but it still started to lean, so she hurried and constructed it then we sprayed it with Elmer's spray glue (in hopes that it would all melt at the same rate)...It worked, Calee's pyramid is a rock hard mess of sugar cubes and TONZ of glue. After it dried Daddy took her outside and showed her how to use spray paint, she did a really good job. After the spray paint dried she put glue on the ground and sprinkled craft sand. Looks good enough to eat, don't you think?...Yikes, but all in all "Crafty Calee" had fun constructing this Pyramid.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Calee, you are so awesome! You have a talent (crafting) that continues to shine!
Hey big girl!! Always having fun and making things, Sugar cubes look like a challenge that you are up to! Great Job sweetie pie!!
I remember doing that exact project when I was in 6th grade. I think your pyramids definitely look a lot cooler than mine ever did. You amaze me every day with your creative mind! I LOVE YOU!
Wow! I'm so impressed by this pryamid. I am not looking forward to crafting things like that when Macie gets older. That is hard stuff! Way to go Aimee and Matt! Keep up the good work, and Calee you're amazing!
Post a Comment