The kids looked so cute in their Easter outfits I just had to take them to get their pictures taken. This picture was taken the Friday before Easter, that's why Gavin still has all of his teeth.
How cute are they?!!! Gavin does have the coolest hair ever!!! Calee's hair is getting so long and beautiful! Sweet Brock gives us a BIG smile, just like we love it!! What a fun Easter time you all had, and still fresh after Church!!
Zeis, too cute! Those argyle vests are the best and Calee looks so pretty in her dress. Looks like the easter events were so very fun. And, Matt wanting to "take a look" at Gavin's tooth is classic!
Zeis....your family can't get any cuter. Those Easter outfits are adorable. I love ARGYLE! I can't believe how big Brock is getting. Man, how time flies. I know you mentioned coming to Utah.....so when you do....let's PLEASE get together. I hope all is well. Love ya!
6 comments:
How cute are they?!!!
Gavin does have the coolest hair ever!!! Calee's hair is getting so long and beautiful! Sweet Brock gives us a BIG smile, just like we love it!! What a fun Easter time you all had, and still fresh after Church!!
Those kids are so darling! I love how Brock is holding his face...he just looks so charming :).
Oh my cuteness! Love the Easter outfits! Where are the pictures of the mom though?
Zeis, too cute! Those argyle vests are the best and Calee looks so pretty in her dress. Looks like the easter events were so very fun. And, Matt wanting to "take a look" at Gavin's tooth is classic!
Aimee - what a cute easter picture. I love them. Like I've said before you have some beautiful children. It looks like your easter was fabulous.
Zeis....your family can't get any cuter. Those Easter outfits are adorable. I love ARGYLE! I can't believe how big Brock is getting. Man, how time flies. I know you mentioned coming to Utah.....so when you do....let's PLEASE get together. I hope all is well. Love ya!
Post a Comment