Matt had arthroscopic knee surgery for a torn Meniscus on Jan. 22. Just about 2 weeks after me having a tonsillectomy. We are recovering together. So for the next week it is Xbox for him (poor guy I know), and lots of homework to get ahead on.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
My baby has a boo-boo...
Posted by Toomey Family at 5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Matt you're the best couch potato EVER!! Enjoy it for a few days, because I know you and you won't be sitting around for long!!
Holy Cow you guys have had a crazy month. Can I get a mom like yours, no kidding she is awesome. That birthday cake for Brock is amazing. I am glad you are doing better, hey at least it will all be over though in one month.
wow you have been crazy call me if you need a brake!
Wow...both parents recovering...that is crazy. Sounds like your mom saved the day. Aren't mom's THE BEST???? I am sure your kids had such a blast with her. Hope you guys get feeling better soon.
Post a Comment