Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Easter was so much fun this year. The kids enjoyed every minute! That Easter Bunny sure did things right...Candy galore, Lego's, Play Doe, Books, Movies, and Coloring supplies. It was a good day!!

Egg decorating:



Easter Morning:



Sunday Easter Outfits:


9 comments:

Heidi said...

Brock sure looks grown up!! Happy Easter.

Carlie said...

You have such adorable beautiful kids Aimmee - Brock looks so old - I haven't seen him in forever - he must have gone through a growth spurt or something. Their outfits are so so cute - looks like you guys had a great Easter - what's going on with the house situation? Are you moving?

Jill Zeisler said...

Cutie pies!! Happy Easter, Looks like a great day, for our great kids!! We love you!!!

Ashlee & Christian said...

They look so adorable in those easter outfits. I saw them in church and thought how cute!!!!

Brittney said...

I love the cute Easter outfits!

Lindsay said...

Oh my what a fun day! Easter outfits are adorable!!!!

Suzie Soda said...

I love Easter.....all the fun colors and the baskets.
It is a fun and happy time and you look like you are having fun and happy. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

so cute! I love the pic of brock giving matt a kiss!

Glovers said...

You are super mom. How cute are your kids Easter outfits.