The only way we can really describe our lives at the present moment is random. We have a million things going on and seriously I don't know how we are still standing. The kids schedules have us running all over, school projects are wrapping up, and boy oh boy the house moving process!!! So on to the random updates...
Our old house:
Our house is under contract, man was it hard keeping it all shinny and pretty for people to look at. We got really lucky once we put it on the market, the first people that looked at it gave us a full price offer...we also received another full price offer. So we only had to deal with it on the market for one weekend, but I'm still exhausted from it. The couple that is buying our house sound really sweet, the husband is a kindergarten teacher (cute huh?) and the wife is a Nurse (we love those). They are so excited to move in, they are house stocking us like crazy...but that's OK we know they are just excited and it makes us feel good knowing the people want it so bad.
Our new house:
We close on May 26th and we will slowly move in for a week...we have to be out of our old house by June 1st. We are so excited about this house, we fell in love the second we walked in. We are going to have some empty rooms for a while, the new place is over double the size...so ya things are going to be empty while I figure out what to put in all the empty spots. I'll get pics up once we are in. Our new place is about 2.5 miles from the home we live in now, we will still be in the same ward, but the kids will be changing elementary schools.
Brock and his tomatoes:
See how random this post is getting. I just had to put some pics up of a shirtless Brock enjoying his favorite food. Brock can eat tomatoes for every meal. Last time we went to the park I told him it was time to go, he of coarse put up a two year old fuss...but once I told him he can go home and eat a tomato, he ran straight to the car as happy as could be. I always have to have these red things available.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Random things...
Gavin's 1st grade program:
Goin' Buggy was the program title, it was such a cute performance, it's all about bugs going to capital hill to demand equal rights! Black t-shirt, black soccer shorts, black church shoes and 4 pair of black socks and we have ourselves a "Gavin spider". Gavin did a great job, even though the kid standing behind him was singing annoyingly loud...Gavin told me that Drew (the kid behind him) was "bugging" him.
Grandpaw Wolf was in DC for business and he had some down time so he paid us a visit. The kids loved to be surprised by their Grandpaw's visit. Even though it was short (too short), we were so happy to have him visit us. Calee, Gavin and Brock ran right to Grandpaw and smothered him the whole time he was with us.
Soccer games:
Calee and Gavin had soccer games the Saturday morning that Grandpaw was visiting. It was so great to have him see them play. Grandpaw's lap was always full with kids.
Calee's gymnastics
Calee had a gymnastics exhibition right before her soccer game. Grandpaw got to see all the fun while he was here.
Spring Carnival:
This is the only picture I got!...Why?...Because I got ditched, Calee and Gavin ran around with friends the whole time. The only time I saw Calee and Gavin was when they needed more tickets or money.
The white squirrel:
This is our little bus stop buddy. I have always wanted to get a picture of our friend, and I finally had my camera with me at the bus stop and snapped a few of this unique guy. We love to watch this fella run around awhile we wait for the bus.
Posted by Toomey Family at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Fun with Grandpa!! What a great surprise!! Fun in the sun and eating tomatoes! Happy fun times!
I am so happy you guys sold your house so fast! The new house sounds awesome, I can't wait to see it! I love all this randomness... so fun. I can't believe brock just eats tomatoes like it is candy, that is sweet for you!
That is awesome you sold your house so fast! Can't wait to see pics of your new house!
Way cute pics of your kids!
Post a Comment