Friday, May 1, 2009

Field Day...

Today Calee and Gavin had field day. We were so worried that it was going to rain...but we got lucky with a wonderful overcast/partially sunny day. So it was relays, water activities, parachutes, dancing, tug-a-wars, and more fun games. I was running like crazy between their two classes, trying to spend as much time as possible with each of them.

Gavin celebrating, his team won the tug-a-war.

I love her face here. The water games were Calee's favorite.
That Gavin sure can jump.



Gavin's class.



She fought a valiant fight, but down Calee went.
I just had to take a picture of the top of the roof at the kids school, so many balls!! I'm sure the Toomey kids put a few of them up there.

8 comments:

Brittney said...

I loved field day as a kid! Fun times. Calee's hair is way cute too!

Jill Zeisler said...

So cute, I need to see more pictures of calees hair!! Love, T

Jill Zeisler said...

You got a lot of great action shots, I love the many expressions you captured! I love Calee's bouncy hair! Gavin is working on another permanent tooth! The kids are growing so fast!!

Heidi Openshaw said...

Aimee you're a fabulous mom! You're so supportive of your kids and I love it! I really don't know how you do it all. When I taught fourth grade Field Day was huge. My students always looked forward to it. I'm glad it turned out to be a fantastic day for you all. How fun!

Ashlee & Christian said...

How fun, seriously! Can I have a field day!!! It is so fun to see action pictures.

Emily said...

I'm glad you got to go have fun with the big kids!
I would love to know who the photographer is who took your family pics. We are way overdo for pictures around here!

Kyle and Ashlee said...

Looking at those pics totally took me back to the days at good ol Tolman. Field Days rocked. Glad all is well. Talk to you soon. Love ya!

Suzie Soda said...

Aimee..you are a awesome mom. xoxoxo