Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mini golf + 14 month old = Hilarious

We took the kids mini-golfing last Friday. Obviously Brock is way too little to understand the sport, so we spent most of the time chasing after him when he would steal our balls.

Go Gavin!

Mom looked away for a second and the "ball bandit" snatched her ball.


Calee Concentrating.

Gavin working around the "Brock feature".

Don't worry Gavin I'll get your ball for you.

Gavin watching his latest hit.


Here let me get that for you.

Nice swing.

Got your ball...again.



4 comments:

Heidi Openshaw said...

Looks like a fun family night. I cannot wait until Macie gets older so we can go do things like that.

Jill Zeisler said...

Oh my!! the FUN family is hard at work again. You are such great parents to always think of fun things to do with your kids!! Gavin deserves a lot of credit for the Brock handycap right in his way! It looked like Brock was having fun in the middle of it all!
Kids are getting so big!! Can't wait to see them!!

Jade said...

I just bought Tate a little golf set for Easter I can't wait till he can use it (I know probably like 3 years way:) I am going to Utah for the summer! Well May through July. WE HAVE TO GET TOGETHER! It has been way too long. I can't wait to see ya!

*** said...

Aimee, love the golfing adventure! I'm sure you and Matt laughed a lot, though the older kids may have been a little frustrated messing up their excellent shots.