Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Puppet making

Calee had her first book report at school. For this project they were to make a puppet of a character from the book. Calee read the book Judy Moody: Around the world in 8 1/2 days. Calee's Judy Moody puppet turned out really cute, she worked really hard on it and loved every second (I swear that kid loves crafts more than anyone I know). Gavin decided he needed to make a puppet too, he named his puppet...#1 Brother. The #1 Brother puppet turned out great, and Gavin sure is our #1 brother!




1 comments:

Jill Zeisler said...

What great puppets Kids!! You guys are so smart and fun!! Mommy sure needs to be thanked for it too, that's for sure! Calee, was the book a good read? You should know, I don't know anyone else at your age who enjoys books as much as you do. We love you!!