I loved to be able to be around my Sisters and Mom again. When Brittney heard I was making the trip with the kids to Utah she made a flight for herself from California to be with us...we were so happy to have her come too! I loved having some girl time, it was FANTASTIC to have my Mom helping me with the kids again...and she claims she likes it too...I swear I never made a breakfast for any kid or changed a morning diaper (Thanks for the break Mom!). Me and my sister's and sister-in-law went out for a lunch and got some GREAT shopping in...I think our husbands are silently glad we don't live too close, I could definitely make a habit out of lunches and shopping with my favorite gals. I love you girls!!
Friday, July 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That was so much fun! Love You!
I am so proud of my beautiful girls! We love you so much!!
Post a Comment