Kangaroo Zoo:
Uncle Ruger thought this might be a fun activity to do as a family...and he was right! The kids had a blast! Brock took a little while to get used to all the noise from the air compressors but after that he really enjoyed himself.
Totally fun! Wow Bountiful sure has changed since we lived there. This new rec center sure is fun to visit.
Train Park:
Our kids LOVE going to Train Park, they can't believe how close they get to be to trains passing by. Brock and Keeton sure had a great time playing together...they are so close in age (Keeton is just 7 months older than Brock) it's such a bummer that they don't live closer.
Calee, Gavin, Aunt B, Keeton, and Brock.
The Treehouse Museum:
This was such a fun place to go as a family! They had something for everyone. Brock loved the giant chess board more than anything there. Calee and Gavin enjoyed so many fun activities...playing in the "oval office", making fun birds in the craft area, playing Kings and Queens, going down the giant slide (again and again and again!), banging on musical instruments in the music room, and lots more...

3 comments:
We had so much fun with you guys, it's hard to say good bye, but hopefully not for long, we will see you soon!!
WOW!!! it looks like you guys had a blast!! I wish Richmond had fun places like that!! We're glad to have you back!
Aimee it looks like you guys had a blast while you were here. I'm sorry I missed seeing you at AShlee's playdate. I heard you gals had fun. I'm glad the fourth of July worked out well, eventhough you were sick. I hope you're now feeling better.
Post a Comment