Well the 4th of July ended up NOTHING like what we had planned, but it still turned out fun! We were suppose to go to the pool with some friends for the afternoon...problem was, Mom got SICK!! I finally got the stomach bug that Calee and Brock got while we were in Utah. So needless to say we were stuck home. Dad got out the kids swimming pool and put it under the slide, and got out a sprinkler (while I was passed out upstairs trying to feel better)...the kids ended up having a good time in their own back yard. I started feeling a bit better by night, but still not good enough to go Down Town Richmond to see fireworks. So we thought it would be fun to go and chase fire flies in the back yard. We spotted a few fire flies then it happened...BOOM BOOM BOOM...That's right our neighbor behind us and a few streets over had a MASSIVE supply of fantastically illegal fireworks. Really it was way more than any normal human would purchase of the illegals, we were so grateful. It was so good the cops totally came and busted him. Thanks neighbor behind us and a few streets over, we sure appreciated your display...and sorry about the ticket you must have got.
After that we retired to the inside to play with our glow sticks and glow balls, courtesy of Grandma Zeisler she put them in our bags just before we left Utah. I don't care who you are glow sticks in a large quantity will always=Fun! Thanks Grandma!
After that we retired to the inside to play with our glow sticks and glow balls, courtesy of Grandma Zeisler she put them in our bags just before we left Utah. I don't care who you are glow sticks in a large quantity will always=Fun! Thanks Grandma!

3 comments:
I'm glad you remembered the glow sticks, Safe indoor fireworks!! You kids can find fun anywhere you are!!
Thanks for the invite! Those pics are awesome! Your family is so cute!
Zeis, wow...your trip to Utah looks like such a blast! You did so much and your cute Mom took great care of you and the kiddos. I love being home and reverting back to being a kid with a Mom to wait on me for even just a bit. I love that you did "sight-seeing"...your post on that was hilarious! Sorry you were sick on the 4th, but what fun you ended up having. I love how the neighbor got so busted, but he did so much good for all those around! Hope you are feeling better now!
Post a Comment